Sunday, September 10, 2006

My New Furniture


The postie delivered a couple of boxes to my house recently which raised my kiddo's curiosity. Both boxes were slightly larger than a tissue box and inside was my new furniture. It sure had the kids puzzled for a while. lol.
I'm not sure if blogger is going to let me show you the photos tonight as it seems to be going awfully slow. I'll try again tomorrow. Oh, there's one photo come up at last! These bookshelves are about 5 or 6 inches tall and I'm planning on filling them with mini craft items. There is two more photo's but I'll think it can wait till tomorrow otherwise I could be up to midnight waiting for them to load.

In the morning I'm off to the library to make some bead angels. I've wanted to learn to bead for a while and as this class was only $5 and during school time I leapt at the opportunity. I also saw an ad in the local paper about a new bead shop in town that runs classes, I may go and have a look.

Checking out the goals for the last week:
1 - Blog every day. I need to make this into a habit. Done.
2- Finish digging and spraying the front garden border. Almost done. I have two more bunches of those lilies to dig out.
3 - Catch up my emails. Way behind on them. Um, still way behind.
4 - Sort bookcases in the lounge out. The kids shelves are in disarray and they are missing several library books. Done!
5 - Sort out the camera cable problem so I can download my pics. Done.
6 - Work on my Christmas redwork project. Did a little bit of work.
7 - Start listing up ideas for the church craft group. Nope, nada, nilch.
8 - Clean front porch so it's ready for painting. I was going to...
9 - Shift couches and clean underneath. Wonder what goodies the kiddos have left for me this time. Maybe missing library books are under there! Shifted one and was so freaked out that I have to pysch myself up to do the other couch. lol. No missing library books however.
10 - Report back next Sunday. 8:) Am doing.

So for this week:
1- Keep blogging each day
2- finish the digging over the front garden bed
3-Must work on church craft group projects
4-Get on with jigsaw puzzle so I can have my craft table back to scrapbook on.
5-The other couch.
6- The front porch must be done as the painters will be coming soon.
7-Catch up on emails.
8-Report back next Sunday!

No comments: