Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Interruptions Galore


One of those days where you sit down all comfy to do some stitching and the interruptions start to come. Phone calls to be made, a letter to write and post, kiddo's fighting, and then finally the youngest kiddo didn't quite make it to the toliet in time and wandered with wet feet through the house to tell me. That's when I gave up. lol.


A bright spot to the day was finding this book by Kristin Nicholas in the library. There are some gorgeous ideas, and the photos are stunning. Very bright, colourful and modern. Eye candy for the crafty soul. Check her website to see what I mean. On a wierd/freaky side note, I followed the link from the website to check out her blog and found it was one that I had discovered just a week or so ago! Gotta love the internet and blog world.

No comments: