Friday, September 08, 2006

I wanted to crawl back into bed...

But there was such a lot to do today that I had no choice, I had to get up feeling like I'd been hit by a bus with a chest and head cold. My decision to try and take it easy didn't happen as a friend needed me to look after her young children so she could take her baby to the hospital. Thankfully the young kids behaved wonderfully and even cheered me up quite considerably. Somehow I find it amusing to listen to their chatter of how they are going to be a ballet dancer and spiderman when they grow up. Only the boy who wanted to be spiderman said he had to be bitten by a spider first and he didn't like that idea. I don't blame him. lol.

It was almost another no spend day for me apart from buying some milk. When I stay away from the shops I don't fall for 'bargains' and stuff that looks tempting and my bank balance looks healthier for it. Another good reason to stay home more. 8:)

The plan for the weekend is to definitely rest up. The kiddos have been told they have to sleep in and I'm reasonably confident that will happen as they know they won't be having turns on the computer otherwise. I have Coming Home by David Lewis to finish reading and plenty of craft mags. There is leftovers for tea so I don't have to worry about cooking. Off to bed I go!

No comments: