Saturday, February 02, 2008

Getting sorted for the start of the school year

Monday marks the start of the school year for my four youngest kiddo's. During the last week we have been out buying bits of uniform, shoes, and of course, stationary. There is something about new exercise books that I just love. I think it appeals to my list making nature, and my desire to write that never evenuates.
Anyway, it's also been a very expensive week . As you can imagine buying clothes, shoes and stationary for four kiddo's is rather costly. Just a bit. Like $200 worth costly. Thankfully they are all at the same primary/intermediate school. Next year there is buying for high school to look forward too. To try and offset the costs a little I try to buy school stuff throughout the year when on sale, or find pieces of the school uniform in the local op-shop. I'll start looking out for the high school uniform this year.

I am soooo looking forward to some peace and quiet on Monday morning! As always I have a whole heap of things I want to get done (ie, another list lol) when they're at school. More crafts, books, op-shopping and listing stuff on trade me. Oh, and blogging more. I'll miss the kiddo's when they're gone though. Really. Well, a little.

No comments: