Friday, October 27, 2006

Updated to Blogger Beta


Not sure if I'm liking it though. It's a pain in the butt having to have a google account, I have far too many accounts to remember all the usernames and passwords correctly as it is. It took me half an hour to remember what they were this time. Maybe I better write it down before I forget it again.

We had a lovely quiet day at home today. The house is still new enough to feel like we are still discovering new things such as holes and stuff in the garden, or working out new patterns of doing things, like moving stuff around to more suitable places. The girls room got a bit of a tidy up but I discovered afterwards that the youngest kiddo decided to rearrange things again herself, shifting her princess stool over to her bed so she can climb up on it to get herself into bed, and moving her shoes down near the mirror so she can see herself wearing them. Such a practical girl. lol.

Today's photo is of some dolls house furniture that I picked up in Wellington a couple of weeks ago. I found them in one of those cheap $2 type shops. I bought about eight different pieces of furniture, each costing $2.50! They aren't 1:12 scale, but I think everything except the bed will work ok. At that price I couldn't really leave them. I'll have to go and have a look to see if they have some more in stock when I go up to Wellington again next week as the youngest kiddo wants her own dolls house now, just like Mummy's. Maybe she'll leave mine alone then. That would be nice. lol.

No comments: