Monday, October 30, 2006

It still amazes me..


That I can walk into a number of buildings around town and come out with my arms full of books without paying a cent! The library has got to be one of my favourite places to visit, I'm there several times a week. To be honest, I was in four of them today. A quick dash over to one because I saw online they had a book I've wanted to read for a while, then into the town library to pick up a hold and get some doll houses and minatures mags, then into the beach library as kiddo two wanted to play on the playstation for a while so I read some of the latest mags out while watching the waves, and finally into our closest library to fill in some time while waiting for a prescription to be filled. I hope I'm not the only one to be such a frequent visitor. lol.
Tomorrow Alex and I are back off to Wellington for another operation to his nose. I've packed library books to take (Maeve Binchy's latest for me and Asterix for Alex) and some wool to start knitting kiddo five something for next winter as well as some embroidery to fill in the hours. We're only going for two nights this time but I like a bit of variety so I can choose to do something I feel like doing. Alex is happy just with Asterix and his hospital tv. Oh, and the many ice-blocks he can have. Tonight he was telling his sister that he just had to press the call button and ask the nurse for an iceblock, and he could have one, even in the middle of the night! And she's jealous. lol.

No comments: